Frakked LIVES!

The place where bad threads go to die.

Frakked LIVES!

Postby Pheonix » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:52 am

I miss you guys. I miss this game. So many new MMO, graphic RTX etc...and I'd trade it all for Salem...if there were enough here to make it interesting!

Playing Black Desert now. Family hung me out till I dried out- those were some freeky months!!! Oh well- I still see weird **** in my sleep-go figure.

For the record= so many *****... I was never killed/defeated in this game. I was banned!

Obama winning reminded me of this- you know he won his Senate seat not by victory but by getting his opposition removed from the race. I was removed by Devs for their own personal reasons...and I lost it all.

I am not looking for a comeback tour- just a statement of fact that I was never beaten! Banning me was the cowards way out...and now Salem appears to be dead- why bother?!

- Frakked, Frotted, etc...!!!!

PS. Checked a few times over years...wondering; and noted the game has significantly stagnated. Can't imagine any dev- however mean- giving time of day here...and I was right. This game is dead- forever. There's one 60's radio station in my area... this game will be that... one blast from the past... but a future?!
Pheonix

Re: Frakked LIVES!

Postby Nikixos » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:51 pm

ok learn english first
Image Image
Follow me on Youtube and Twitch!
Nikixos

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:56 am

Hey, isn’t this the guy Goodman murdered?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Pheonix » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:30 pm

Pretty sure the cash shop was tied directly to server maintenance. Considering the chronically low interface volume (getting worse all the time)... it would have been $40/mo or less to keep everything happy financially.

I know I spent $250...some of which I never collected before banned. Incremental purchases for holiday stuff among a population of 2-300 would keep the game alive for decades.

Ofc interest rates are in the tank now... who knows- fund might run out of cash soon if nobody spends a dime for 2-3 years in cash shop.

Then again- that's why the game is dead- no profit here; for a dev with a family and expenses...a zero business is nothing to spend time on.

Oh well;

(And a Dev team that was paying attention would have shut me down the moment I logged in; they do track IP- obviously)

I imagine JohnCarver- used his skills here to leverage a better job somewhere else. Nothing speaks for skills higher than hands-on experience; alas we aren't beholden to him... it's that mortal ******* that actually owns the game now; haven't seen a peep from him anywhere. Maybe he's on his deathbed reliving old kills. Not mine- but I'm sure he has plenty elsewhere...
Last edited by Pheonix on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pheonix

Postby Pheonix » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:36 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:Hey, isn’t this the guy Goodman murdered?

If goodman had murdered me and I was still a player- I would have said something in the forums WHEN it happened. Did I?

Consider- Frotted, Frakked, TwiceFrakked, etc, etc... none have posted a thing in all the years since I was banned. I find it cute that you guys skill reference me however polluted, but I am remembered!~ it's something.

Honestly the email that Frakked is attached too was 'destroyed' 2 years ago... I got tired of paying for a service I rarely used. Sucks but all accounts tied to it are history.

Cheers
Pheonix

Postby Judaism » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Pheonix wrote:one blast from the past... but a future?!

A good blast from the past indeed, the game will be up for many years to come but it will sadly never be the same. I only wish we could get the game back to late 2014 or early 2015 and with a new/different dev-team, but who am I kidding. No-1 will actually balance this game, nor will we suddenly get a lot new or returning players, so this game will never again be experienced in its true glory with all the amazing drama and shenanigans.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:11 pm

Pheonix wrote:I was removed by Devs for their own personal reasons...and I lost it all.

Yeah the devs made you send death threats to people. I still have the open reports in the event that something happened to a player. Lets not mention the other toxic **** you were harassing people with. Get the ***** out of here.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Return to Valley of Hinnom